Mandeville Baby Stars (Suzuki ECE Certified)
"All children can excel from young."
Based on the philosophy of Dr. Shinichi Suzuki who believed that all children have an amazing ability & unlimited learning potential.
- Goes beyond imparting music knowledge to children
- Empowers parents with optimal parenting skills
- Foster close bond between parent and child
- Nurture child into a noble human being with a beautiful heart
- Suitable for Newborn up to 3 years old
- Fun & Loving Learning Environment
- Core Curriculum
- CD for Home Listening
- Parental Involvement & Education
- Emphasis on Quality
- Preparation for Future Instrumental Learning
- Thorough Mastery
"develop ability from what the child can already do and that ability will promote the happiness of doing things better and better" - Suzuki
- Focus (self-discipline)
- Concentration (listening & memory skills)
- "Goal - to create an environment for children, FREE from pressure, in which they can gain skills, a sense of purpose in life, an understanding of discipline and an appreciation of beauty" - Dorothy Jones
The skills acquired in this course stands each child in good stead for their future learning journey and installs in them a positive spirit that goes beyond striving for academic achievements and scores.
It incorporates the beauty of music in their lives by setting a holistic perspective in music for both the parent and child.
Threaded with love and encouragement from the parent in the form of their engagement in the course, we hope to uncover and develop each child's full potential in their pursuit of being a noble person who truly appreciates music.